Ultrapulse CO2 Fractional Laser ( 10600nm ) For Acne Scars Removal
, Skin Tightening
Fractional laser penetrates skin and forms tiny thermal channels.
This creates some ablative and thermal effect only on these
channels (a micro-injury) without damaging the surrounding tissue.
The tissues surrounding the micro-injuries (about 15-20% of the
treatment area) start the healing process. As the collagen
remodels, the skin is tightened, scars and pigmented lesions are
improved as well.
1. Application Range of Fractional Mode:
a. large pores, fine lines, skin tightening and whitening, skin
loosen, deep wrinkles, stretch marks;
b. various scars: burnt scars, acne scars, surgical scars and
c. pigmented skin lesions: Chloasma, freckles, age spots, sun
d. reconstruction of photo-aging skin.
2. Application Range of CW and Ultra-pulse modes:
In cosmetic surgery, it can be adopted to incisions for
Blepharoplasty, skin tags and ingrown nails, compound Nevus and
intra dermal Nevus etc.
1. Adopted American RF-excited CO2 laser generator (60W), brings
highest treatment performance and less complications.
2. German CPG which provides 80μm focal spot diameter, ensures even
3. 3 kinds of spot lenses meet different area treatment
4. Fixed focal spot lens enables 80um spot diameter which leads to
deepest peeling depth without changing energy.
5. Adjustable focal spot lenses can be freely used for deep or
shallow skin tissues.
6. Roller type of fixed focal lens enables minimum focal spot
diameter, specially used for orbital, perioral and nose wing, etc.
7. Luxurious and elegant design.
Laser type: American Coherent RF-excited CO2 laser generator
Pulse Energy: 10mj-200mj (step 2mj)
Pulse Interval: 1ms-100ms (step 1ms)
Spot diameter: 80-2000um (continuously adjustable)
Pulse Width: 0.067ms-6.7ms
Laser Power: 60W
Dimension (after package): 68x57x144 cm³
Output Mode: CW, UP & CPG
Gross Weight: 94kg